|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Wed Oct 21, 2015 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
Information On The Bidding Process
Frequently Asked Questions
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Join Drop Three Sketch and Improv as we Step Out and Laugh to help out the American Diabetes Association! Drop Three will be performing at World of Beer Baltimore and Collectors Corner MD on September 26 - 27, 2015, as well as having an online auction to raise funds for Step Out! Walk to End Diabetes. Every year the cast of Drop Three walks to raise awareness for the ADA and this year Doll-Face Design, Collectors Corner Maryland, Marbles: The Brain Store and many more will be donating artwork, gift cards and other items for this amazing fundraiser.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to American Diabetes Association)
- Credit Card payments via Square
Payments can be made via mail to Drop Three Sketch and Improv; 4317 Sheldon Avenue, Baltimore, MD, 21206
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at Collectors Corner MD, 7911 Harford Road, Parkville, MD, 21234 on October 7, @ 7 PM or November 21, 2015 @ 7 PM
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
Information On The Bidding Process Frequently Asked Questions
Please Note that all bids are final. By placing a bid on an item you are agreeing to a contract. You will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller in the event that you are the highest bidder at the time the auction closes. You are responsible for reading the full item listing, and understanding the above instructions and accepted payment methods. The Seller (auction administrator) assumes all responsibility for listing these items. The bidder's source IP address is logged for all bid transactions. Persons placing fraudulent bids may be prosecuted in a court of law.
— ADVERTISEMENT —